Peanut Butter and Banana Pudding:
1 ripe banana
2 cups coconut milk or almond milk
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp agave syrup
2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter or almond butter
In a small saucepan on medium heat mash banana until very smooth and add 1 cup of milk. Bring mixture to a light boil.
Mix cornstarch with a little water in a small bowl and whisk out all of the lumps.
Add cornstarch to saucepan and whisk well so no lumps form.
The mixture should quickly become very thick, add rest of milk to thin the pudding however you like it. Also add the vanilla and agave syrup.
Serve into small dishes to let cool. Top with a spoonful of peanut butter or almond butter and a sprinkle of dairy free chocolate chips.
- healthfail reblogged this from cultavegan
- awko-jazo likes this
- mortx214 likes this
- teatimetogether reblogged this from folkfood
- evergreen-health likes this
- folkfood reblogged this from cultavegan
- dissybuhr likes this
- jagermonster reblogged this from shooshyeahveggietarian and added:
- shooshyeahveggietarian reblogged this from cultavegan
- swimbeforeyousink reblogged this from cultavegan
- acarsc likes this
- cultavegan posted this